The New Skills Now curriculum is designed to prepare learners for success in the digital economy and can be offered as a complement to our existing employability training. New Skills Now covers 8 key skills that are critical for success in the future workforce: lifelong learning, emotional intelligence, thinking critically, solving problems, technology at work, understanding technology, discovering data and exploring coding. To access the resources:
- Visit www.s2sacademy.com
- Any advisors/staff should register as STAFF, and use the access code: ACCESS4STF
- Any learners should register as STUDENT, and use the access code: ACCESS
- You can navigate to the New Skills Now modules on ‘Courses’, ‘For Success in the Digital Economy’
Like our existing training, New Skills Now includes a variety of learning formats:
- Interactive online learning modules that support self-direct learning
- Supplemental exercises and worksheets on the Activity Packs page
- Additional support and marketing materials for advisors such as the Module Guide and Poster Leaflet, in addition to workshop materials to facilitate instructor-led discussions.
- To find out more, take a look at our New Skills Now promotional video!